Please note: This role is based in Annapolis, MD!
We have an immediate opening for an *EXPERIENCED* Project Lead/Manager to join our team!
A bit about us:
We specialize in both Commercial & Residential electrical work, and we perform both Construction & Service/Maintenance jobs. We are a company focused on creating an atmosphere that not only stimulates personal growth but professional innovation as well. Some of the electrical services we offer include, but are not limited to, troubleshooting/service, additions, remodeling, service panel upgrades, generator installations, pier lighting, EV Chargers, Commercial/tenant fit-outs, and much more. We pride ourselves on being the best “pound for pound” electrical contracting business in our service region. We are here to provide top-notch service while contributing to the advancement of our employees.
A glimpse at some of your responsibilities/job functions:
- Oversee and direct assigned projects from start to finish
- Identify and develop relationships with suppliers, vendors and subcontractors
- Communication with clients as it relates to job schedule/status, updates, etc.
- Perform site-visits as needed/required
- Estimating; in-person & computer-generated
- Build lasting client relationships by consistently exceeding their expectations
- Partner with other internal players to ensure smooth and profitable job execution
- Be results driven while always keeping our clients in mind
- Drive innovation and processes to stimulate growth and development
A glimpse of what you bring to the team:
- A strong desire to be part of a highly effective and talented team
- Hands-on experience as a qualified and competent electrician
- Experience as a Foreman or Supervisor in electrical trade is highly desirable
- Journeyman or Master electrician preferred, but not required
- Proficient with a variety of software applications (MS Office, Estimating Software, Project Management Software)
- Exceptional organizer and problem solver
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator
- Exceptional leadership skills
A glimpse at some of the benefits we offer:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) plus 4% match
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Company vehicles, as needed
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company Events
- An Environment to Thrive
Pay: $60-100k with bonus opportunity
Unexpected Electrical Problem?
We know that urgent problems happen, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency response.
Commercial & Residential Services
We cover every feature of electrical contracting projects for residences and businesses.
What Sets Us Apart?
Our team is happy to answer any questions you have about our service or how we can help with your upcoming project.