We are currently looking for Commercial Foreman to join our growing family!
A bit about us:
We specialize in both Commercial & Residential electrical work, and we perform both Construction & Service/Maintenance jobs. We are a company focused on creating an atmosphere that not only stimulates personal growth but professional innovation as well. Some of the electrical services we offer include, but are not limited to, troubleshooting/service, additions, remodeling, service panel upgrades, generator installations, pier lighting, EV Chargers, Commercial/tenant fit-outs, and much more. We pride ourselves on being the best “pound for pound” electrical contracting business in our service region. We are here to provide elite service while contributing to the advancement of our employees.
What we seek:
An experienced Commercial Foreman with a minimum of 5 years performing in a foreman role in a fast-paced environment. They will hire, train, assign and schedule up to 10 employees on multiple job sites including large retail stores and commercial buildings. This candidate will be responsible for assessing, ordering, and allocating materials for each job while maintaining an accurate inventory.
The individual will have current knowledge of codes and be well versed in safety guidelines while continuously enforcing them appropriately at the different job sites. They will meet with inspectors and respond to any actions required within the scope of the job.
The right candidate should meet the following:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent; college degree is a plus
- Must have at least 5 years’ performing in a foreman role
- Strong experience in Commercial Retail high-end office Fit outs
- Prior experience managing and supervising staff
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects, including effective problem solving
- Provide their own hand and battery tools and must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol and background screen
A glimpse at some of the benefits we offer:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) plus 4% match
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Company vehicles, as needed
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company Events
- An Environment to Thrive
Pay: $25 – $35 hour with bonus opportunity
Unexpected Electrical Problem?
We know that urgent problems happen, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency response.
Commercial & Residential Services
We cover every feature of electrical contracting projects for residences and businesses.
What Sets Us Apart?
Our team is happy to answer any questions you have about our service or how we can help with your upcoming project.